Are you an oral health care superstar? Do you wish to make this year’s smile the greatest you’ve ever had? The great news is that the more effort you put into improving and enhancing your oral health, the better your oral health will inevitably be.
If you are in need of a few suggestions on what you can do to improve your overall oral health, here are some helpful guidelines to consider:
– Always make sure to brush your teeth and gums twice daily to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
– Always avoid bad habits that can damage your teeth and gums, such as smoking or chewing tobacco.
– Always make sure to brush your tongue to prevent bad breath.
– Always make sure to practice safe and effective oral hygiene habits to the best of your ability.
– Always protect your teeth and gums, especially when playing contact sports or other extreme high-risk activities.
– Always make sure to floss daily to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
– Always make sure to visit your dentist at Central Illinois Smiles for your regularly scheduled oral exams and professional cleanings.
Follow these guidelines, and the risk for oral accidents or injury can drastically decrease. To learn more, or to book an appointment with Dr. Amanda Lewis please call our office at 217.877.1742. Our office is situated in Decatur, Illinois. Stop by this year and we will help make your smile last a lifetime.